- the Audiobook Revolution (Audible listening up 38%, audiobook sales up 20% worldwide 2 years in a row)
- top audiobook genres
- whether you should narrate your own book, and how
- how to get a great narrator
- how to produce your audiobook at the lowest cost
- how to promote your audiobook
- how to work with Amazon’s ACX (Audiobook Creation Exchange) and other publishers
Richard Rieman, author of "The Author's Guide to AudioBook Creation" is an audiobook self-publishing expert and top Audible narrator. Richard has narrated dozens of titles on Amazon, Audible, iTunes and more. He also produces audiobooks for authors voicing their own audiobooks. Before his audiobook adventures, Richard was a news anchor and reporter at the RKO Radio Networks in NYC, WTOP in Washington DC, and ABC and NBC Radio in Chicago.
Judith Briles is the host of AuthorU-YourGuide to Book Publishing. Join her ... Click the link below to read more.
Link to Article